CLS: Marshalls-Accredited Landscape, Driveway and Patio Installer
CLS are proud to be included in the Marshalls register, allowing us to be part of a national network of highly skilled, reputable driveway and patio specialists.
What does this mean for our customers?
Marshalls is a benchmark for excellence, and continues to be widely regarded as a global leader in creating better spaces.
Marshalls-accredited installers abide by the Marshalls stringent code of practice and high standard of workmanship, giving you the confidence in us to carry out any work to an extremely high specification.
Marshalls employ regional assessors to monitor accredited installers’ work to give you ultimate peace of mind that your property will always be in good hands.
We also offer you the unique Marshalls guarantee, which protects your investment against untrustworthy installers. The guarantee will cover the products used for a full 10 years, and labour for five years – this is a level of cover unmatched by other, non-accredited companies.
What’s the benefit of using a Marshalls-accredited installer?
- Confidence that all work carried out will be to a very high standard
- Consistent assessment of all our accredited installers
- Confidence that the company is a legitimate business and vetted by Marshalls
- Confidence that the work being carried out is covered by the Marshalls guarantee
- The chance of having your garden project nominated for the Annual Landscape Competition
- Confidence that you will be given the best price for Marshalls products
- Peace of mind that the materials being used are of the best quality and exceed British standard
- Peace of mind that Marshalls trade ethically and are actively working together with UNICEF to help tackle child labour in India.
How to choose a professional installer, and avoid a COWBOY
- The company’s business address should be available to you, and they should answer your calls
- Always request a written quotation of any works being carried out before the job commences
- You should be able to see references from previous, satisfied customers
- Payment should always be made through the bank, never by cash
- Ensure you get a fixed price cost and not an estimated cost for your garden project
- Always get an estimated start date and approximate duration that work will take
- Get more than one written quotation and get installers to quote on a like-for-like basis
- Readily available copy of the company’s public liability insurance
- Go with the company you feel most comfortable with and are best suited to the work required
- Don’t be tempted to go with the cheapest option, as cheapest does not always equal best
- Avoid companies that randomly chap your door advising you need work done
- If the company say they can start tomorrow, be wary as reputable installers are in high demand